Support our family of fathers, mothers, grandparents, partners and other family members affected by the cancer of family breakdown. On the Fathers4Justice Forum you will receive invaluable help, support and advice from our online community and be able share your story with people who understand how you are feeling and be able to access the full Fathers 4 Justice web site with exclusive promotional offers.
Help & Advice Forum Registration includes:
- ONLINE HELP FORUM
- Our private online help forum can offer you invaluable help, support and advice from other fathers, parents, relatives and the F4J Team. Share your concerns and problems with problems with people in the same situation as you. One years subscription to our online forum is £30.00.
- A private, confidential, telephone consultation with one of our advisors who will give you expert, help, advice and support on your case and advise you on the next steps. Single fee for our telephone consultation is £100.00.
Case Worker Assessment
- If your case is in difficulty, you may need a Fathers4Justice caseworker. With unrivalled, expert knowledge of the family justice system, they will conduct a detailed assessment of your case including a full telephone consultation, detailed review of all court orders, reports and documents and provide a written summary and action list. Caseworkers are available on a first come, first served basis. Additional work thereafter, such as writing court applications, advice, support: Prices on request. McKenzie Friends attendance at Court is also available on request. We will require a concise summary of your case, PDF files of any relevant documents and disclosure of all relevant issues.
- Become a lifetime supporter of the world’s largest equal parenting campaign group and get all the benefits of standard registration PLUS:
- Confidential telephone conversation to discuss your case, case review and strategy on how to proceed.
- Lifetime access to the forum.
Please allow 7-10 days for your application to be processed.
You will receive an email invitation to join our confidential online Help Forum.
Already registered? Login here.